Terms & Conditions
- Pricing Errors and Omissions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Privacy & Security
- Ordering and Viewing orders
AVIN may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and AVIN makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services. AVIN does not offer any price matching.
Comply with your local traffic rules, laws, and regulations regarding the proper use of any of the devices sold on this website. AVIN will not be held liable for any misuse, or accidents related to the misuse of any of these devices, or misuse of any of its accessories.
AVINUSA.com reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
Pricing Errors and Omissions
- We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website. When errors are discovered, we will correct them. Be advised that AVINUSA.com reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover a pricing error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded back the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email if your order has been canceled and be given the opportunity to place the order at the correct price. Please note that individual bank policies vary when the amount is credited back to your account. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- AVINUSA.com are not responsible for any third party website pricing errors, product description errors, inaccuracies, or omissions.
Translation of pages on our website is performed by Google Translate, a third-party service that AVINUSA.com has no control over. The service provides automated computer translations that are only an approximation of the websites' original content. The translations should not be considered exact and only used as a rough guide. AVINUSA.com does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information translated by this system and will not accept liability for loss incurred as a result. Some files and other items cannot be translated including but not limited to graphical buttons, drop-down menus, graphics, and photos. In addition, some applications and/or services may not work as expected when translated.
Shipping & Delivery
- IMPORTANT: For orders placed with a credit card the shipping name and address MUST match the billing name and address. Please ensure you supply the correct shipping address on your order. We can only ship to the exact address as it shows on the order. We can not change the shipping address after the order is received.
- All orders are shipped via FedEx, DHL, or UPS with a full online tracking number provided when the order is shipped. It takes 2-3 business days to process an order after payment and the shipping address is confirmed. USA orders will be shipped from our California warehouse or Hong Kong depending on availability. We will do our best to ship out your order using the fastest option. Note: In the wake of COVID-19, international shipping time is slower than usual. Please messages us for up-to-date shipping time.
- All international orders are shipped using DHL out of Hong Kong. The online tracking details will be emailed to customers within 24 hours of being shipped.
- Please be aware that if you are importing an item you may be charged import taxes by your country's customs office.
- These are the buyers' responsibility and it is up to you to check with your local customs if any fees/charges will be applied before ordering.
- Tracking numbers will be emailed to your email address on the order once shipped. Estimated shipping time is just estimates and AVINUSA.com will not be responsible for delays or delays caused by your local Custom Inspection or by the third party shipping companies.
- We currently do not ship to PO BOX addresses, so please provide a non-PO BOX address for delivery.
We warrant the Device against defects in materials and workmanship under ordinary consumer use for one year (unless stated differently on the product page) from the date of original retail purchase. Refurbished units come with only a one month warranty. During this warranty period, if a defect arises in the Device, and you follow the instructions for returning the Device, we will, at our option, to the extent permitted by law, either (i) repair the Device using either new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device that is equivalent to the Device that is to be replaced. This limited warranty applies, to the extent permitted by law, to any repair, replacement part, or replacement device for the remainder of the original warranty period. The limited warranty covers only the original purchaser and original receipt of purchase will be required for warranty claims. The warranty is not transferable. If the security seal on the unit is broken or if there is any tampering with the Device hardware or software all warranty will be void. Any attempts at rooting or modifying the software will also void all warranty. This limited warranty applies only to hardware components of the Device that are not subject to accident, misuse, neglect, fire, or other external causes, alterations, repair, or commercial use. If any unit is sent back for warranty service and is found to have been abused, modified, misused, or software is modified or rooted or attempted to be rooted, all warranty will be void, and the customer will be responsible for return shipping of the unit in the same condition we received it.
We do not provide support for any third-party applications/software or guarantee or imply that any third party applications/software to be compatible with any of our devices. Please contact the third party software developer for support.
Returns & Replacements
Please read our Returns Policy carefully. By purchasing from AVINUSA.com you agree to the terms of our Returns Policy. If you wish to return an item this is exactly how the item must be returned, so please take great care of your purchase.
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you can return your order within 30 days from the date of delivery for a refund less 20% restocking fee and any applicable delivery charges which are non-refundable.
Any refund made will be minus shipping costs. Under no circumstances will AVINUSA.com be liable for any 3rd party installation/removal costs associated with the install of your navigation system should you choose to have the unit professionally installed after purchase. 3rd party installation charges would not be refunded by AVINUSA.com. Refunds for any order paid by using PayPal will be minus our actual shipping cost and ANY PayPal fees associated with the order.
It is your responsibility to return any such items in pristine saleable condition in their original box and new packaging. Items/accessories must be packaged exactly as they are received with no exceptions. You will be responsible for the return of the goods and any associated costs of return.
Goods received back incomplete, damaged, or in any condition other than saleable, will be returned to you and the cost of return carriage charged to your account.
All return requests must be submitted in writing by email, this is the only way we can process the returns and refunds. Returns are not accepted under any circumstances without prior written approval from AVINUSA.com. A valid RMA number will be required, any returned items without an RMA number clearly displayed will be returned to the sender.
Prior to returning any products, please contact us within 30 days from the date of delivery. If you do not return goods within 30 days after you have received the delivery, your right to return will be revoked.
Faulty items under warranty must be returned to us for inspection. You are responsible for return shipping; we will cover the cost of shipping to return the repaired/replacement item to you. All goods are covered by a 12 month (unless stated differently on the product page) limited warranty from the date of purchase. Warranty repairs or replacements do not extend the warranty. We do not accept non-faulty returns outside of the 30-day return grace period. For a return request to be considered products must be new, unused, undamaged, and never installed. Any products returned for a refund with damage/marks/scratches to either the unit or accessories will be subject to refurbishment charges in addition to the 20% restocking fee.
IMPORTANT: Many of the items we sell require installation. While we can offer technical support, we strongly recommend that you consult a professional (Auto-Electrician or Car Audio Installer) if you do not have sufficient knowledge and confidence relating to the installation of purchased products into your vehicle. If a product is damaged due to incorrect installation this will automatically void all warranty and will not be eligible for return.
Privacy & Security
Our Privacy Notice
If you set up an online account. We use your E-mail address to identify which cart is yours and to save the contents of your cart if you are unable to complete your purchase and wish to come back later. If you make a purchase online. We will use your E-mail address to send you an order confirmation and shipping notice of your order.
When making an online purchase, we ask you to supply us with your telephone number. This is for address verification and credit card protection only. You will not receive any calls from us unless we have questions or information regarding an order you have placed.
We know the importance of a safe and secure shopping experience. AVINUSA.com is secured by 2048 bits SSL encryption so all transaction is private and secured.
AVINUSA.com does not store customer payment details. All payments are handled securely by PayPal. Customer details are never passed to any 3rd party. AVINUSA.com is fully PCI Compliant. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of comprehensive requirements for the protection of payment card data; developed by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB. It provides business best practice guidelines to establish a "minimum security standard". Customer details are only stored when an account is created. No financial details are ever stored. If checking out as a guest then no details are stored.
Ordering and Viewing Orders
- There are two options when ordering. The customer can choose to register and login to their customer account to place orders or use PayPal Express Checkout. By registering and logging into your customer account you can view order history, subscribe to the newsletter, view tracking numbers, and update billing and shipping information. Both checkout processes will use PayPal secure payment processing network.
- AVIN, LLC DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. AVIN, LLC CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. AVIN, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AVIN, LLC DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY AVIN, LLC SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST AVIN, LLC FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability, or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
AVIN, LLC reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
AVIN LLC is an aftermarket parts supplier and its product offerings are all aftermarket parts. AVIN LLC is not associated or otherwise affiliated with BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Apple, Google, or any other OEM, nor are its products endorsed, sponsored, or licensed by them or their affiliates. All OEM, BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Apple, Google, trademarks™, logos, company names, are the registered marks of their respective holders. AVIN LLC’s products are not sourced by BMW, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Apple, Google, or any other OEM. Any of their respective trademarks or logos shown on any images found in AVIN LLC’s marketing materials are for illustrative purposes only to help a customer determine whether a specific aftermarket product is compatible with or could otherwise serve as a replacement part for a specific model vehicle. Products bearing OEM’s trademarks or logos must be purchased from the respective OEM or one of its affiliates. Android is a trademark of Google LLC.